In our time cardiovascular diseases are more common cause of death than cancer, which is demonstrated by global annual statistics.
In our department in addition to all congenital cardiac anomalies, coronary and valve operations in adults, peripheral arterial and venous system operations are performed with low mortality rate and minimum complication risk.
Our cardiovascular department has all the necessary equipment for the above- mentioned operations, modern intensive care unit and experienced nurses.
Operations performed in close cooperation with adult cardiology are a key to our success.
- Coronary bypass surgery
- Heart valve operations
- Peripheral bypass operations
- Major vascular operations
- Varicose vein operations, examinations, varicose vein operation with Endolaser
- Treatment of aortic aneurysms with stents (EVAR, TEVAR Operations)
- Carotid Artery Operations
- Fistula formation surgery in hemodialysis patients