In our General Surgery Department surgical diseases of
organs and tissues are treated. Treatments are performed by an experienced team by using appropriate methods and technological instruments. Our treatment approach is to take other departments’ opinion before, during and after an operation (multidisciplinary treatment)
Our department has the most advanced technological equipment. Surgical treatment of our patients is performed by using conventional (conventional-open), laparoscopic methods. Post-operative follow-up and treatment of the patients are performed in our advanced surgical intensive care unit.
Performed Surgical Procedures:
- Thyroid diseases (goiter and thyroid cancers),
- Parathyroid adenomas, hyperplasia and cancers,
- Breast cancer and other diseases related to breast
- Oncologic surgery
- Liver and spleen surgical diseases
- Gallbladder and diseases related to gallbladder
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Surgical diseases of pancreas, adrenal gland and other intra-abdominal organs.
- Esophagus, stomach and duodenum cancers, ulcers and other surgical diseases
- Appendicitis (acute appendicitis, etc.)
- Small and large intestines cancers
- Surgical diseases such as rectum cancers
- Hernias and abdominal wall diseases
- Surgical treatment of diseases such as hemorrhoids, fissures, fistulas and pilonidal sinuses of the anorectal region.