The Pediatrics Department with its experienced specialists and its policlinic specially designed for children, equipped with advanced technology provides all kind services concerning inpatient treatment and emergency. In the department, babies are monitored in the intrauterine and then followed up with Post-natal mental-motor development, nutrition, vaccination and preventive medicine programs.
- Initial assessments and follow-up
- Newborn intensive care unit, incubator, monitor, phototherapy for the problems that may occur in the newborn after birth.
- Newborn screening tests (Heel lance)
- Newborn hearing screening
- Hip dislocation screening (with the help of ultrasonography)
- Healty child screening
- Growth monitoring (Height, weight, head circumference)
- Emergency and inpatient treatment services
- Drug applications with nebulizer, cold steam treatments
- Newborn umbilical cord burning, eye screening conducted in the eye (ophthalmology) policlinics