Plastic is referred as ‘’capable of being shaped.’’
“Reconstructive” which means capable of being reshaped is a medical specialty aiming at correction of inherited or acquired shape and function disorders.
Plastic Surgery deals with all kinds of surgical problems on the surface of the whole body. Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Surgery is the subdivision of plastic surgery. Its aim is to make your appearance better.
Plastic surgery is the point where surgery and art meet.
- Facial Trauma and cuts (Treatment of fractures of facial bones)
- Congenital anomalies: rabbit lip, cleft palate, hypospadias, polydactyly, syndactili
- Treatment of malignant tumors
- Hand Surgery and Micro Surgery
- Burns, chronic wounds (bed sores, diabetic wounds)
- Plastic surgery
Breast Reduction or Enlargement
Breast Reconstruction (New Breast Design)
Gynecomastia (Breast growth in men)
Sag in the arms and legs.
Removing scars and tattoos from different parts of the face and body
Face and Neck Lifting
Oil injection into face and other parts of the body
Filling, botox, mesotherapy, prp applications